Restaurant and Bar
Our Lonsdale Links Restaurant and Bar is the perfect place to enjoy lunch, dinner, or casual drinks in Point Lonsdale, with spectacular views over Lake Victoria. Open to both the public and Members, golfers and non-golfers, enjoy sweeping views, indoor and outdoor seating, and relaxed coastal hospitality when you dine with us.
Walk-ins welcome however, bookings are recommended.
Offering a casual dining option in Point Lonsdale for lunch and dinner, coffee, drinks, and even in-house baked treats. Our Lonsdale Links Restaurant and Bar is sure to have something for everyone.
- Lunch: Available Tuesday to Sunday, 11:30am – 2:30pm. Open Monday 11th of March for the Labour Day Long Weekend.
- Dinner: Available Wednesday to Saturday, 5:30pm – 7:30pm. Open Sunday 10th of March for the Labour Day Long Weekend.
- Bar: Open daily from 8.30am. Enjoy barista-made coffee, beer, wine, or cocktails and fresh treats baked fresh on-site.
- Parmi Night: Special Parmi Menu in addition to our regular Menu, every Wednesday Night.
- Seafood Night: Special Seafood Menu in addition to our regular Menu, every Thursday Night.
- Sunday Lunch: Separate Menu and Pizza Special – one Pizza and two glasses of wine for $34
Our Dining Spaces
Featuring panoramic views over Lonsdale Links Golf Course and across Lake Victoria, our Restaurant and Bar features a variety of separate spaces to sit back and relax within our state-of-the-art Clubhouse.
At the time of booking, you have the option to choose where you sit. Below you’ll find a brief description of each space and what to expect next time you dine at our Point Lonsdale location.
Main Dining Area
Seating up to 80 people per sitting, our main dining area is an expansive indoor setting that features floor-to-ceiling windows with views straight out to Lake Victoria. Perfect for large gatherings or anyone wanting to soak up the magnificent view.
Seating up to 60 people per sitting, our Lounge space is a cosy option for anyone wanting to snuggle up near our open fireplace or enjoy views out to the 18th and Lake Victoria. Just like the main dining, enjoy soaking up views through our floor-to-ceiling windows with easy access to the Bar.
We have two separate outdoor seating areas. Our North Terrace and West Terrace. Both are under-cover however, depending on the wind direction, they can be exposed to the elements. Our alfresco areas are also dog-friendly.
- We are a NO CASH premise.
- The Clubhouse has a slightly more relaxed standard of dress than the golf course. Neat casual dress is appropriate. Golfing attire, neat denim, shorts, T-Shirts, and neat sandals are also acceptable.
The following are not accepted:
- Tradies workwear and boots
- Clothing with offensive slogans
- Bare Feet and thongs