Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Lonsdale Golf Club Inc (ABN 75 489 433 072) whose registered office is at 69 Fellows Road, Point Lonsdale, Victoria, Australia.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of the Lonsdale Golf Club.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/xgolflonsdale/ and https://www.instagram.com/xgolflonsdale/
- Only one entry will be accepted per business. Multiple entries from the same business will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 23rd of November, 2018 at 12pm. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
– Like the X-Golf Lonsdale Facebook Page @xgolflonsdale
– Like the competition post on the X-Golf Lonsdale Facebook Page
– Tag the Name of the Company and Company Owner/Director/Manager in the comments on the post on the X-Golf Lonsdale Facebook Page
– Follow X-Golf Lonsdale on Instagram @xgolflonsdale
– Like the competition post on the X-Golf Lonsdale Instagram
– Tag the Name of the Company and Company Owner/Director/Manager in the comments on the post on the X-Golf Lonsdale Instagram
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: A Corporate Christmas Party including 3 x 3 Hours of Simulator Hire, Function Hire, Golf Club Hire and $200 credit to be spent on Food and/or Beverages for up to 30 People to be used by 31 December, 2018.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or letter within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within three days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, business name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be published on Facebook and Instagram within 24 hours of the closing date.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.